School Fee Categories:
|Application & Initial Assessment
||Payable when submitting an application
||Payable when a child is offered a place at the school)
||Payable at the beginning of each academic year to cover initial cost of text books
Tuition fee method of payment
Points to note with regards to tuition fee payments:
- Important notice: From September 2018, we will be asking all Parents/Guardians who pay fees on a monthly or quarterly basis to make tuition fee payments via Direct Debit only.
- Currently, there are three options for tuition fee payments: monthly, quarterly, or yearly.
- If you wish to make monthly payments, please note that you will need to make payments by Direct Debit only.
- Payments made quarterly or yearly can be made via Cash, Cheque or BACS strictly, according to payment schedule dates.
- Cheques must be made payable to Green Oak Academy.
- If paying by cheque, please write your child’s full name and class at the back of the cheque so that we are able to track payments.
- If you wish to pay via BACS please use the following banking details:
Account name: Green Oak Academy
Sort Code: 30-98-90
Account Number: 15728468
- If paying by BACS, please use your child’s name as the reference so that we are able to track payments.
- Fees remain payable even if your child does not attend a number of days. No deductions may be made for illnesses or absences.
- Parents/Guardians must inform the school reception in writing at least one month before removal of child from school. Fees for the final month will be payable once written notice is received.
- Fees are subject to change based upon the projected costs to be incurred in the operation and management of the school. Parents/Guardians will be informed of any impending changes at the earliest opportunity.
The School will provide the required textbooks for each subject at the beginning of each academic year; the cost of which is covered by the resources fee.
Based on the content being covered in the academic year, it may be necessary to purchase further text books during the course of the year. The cost of these will not be covered by the resources fee and Parents/Guardians will be made aware of the costs if and when necessary.
The school’s policy is to offer to each student as wide a range of educational opportunities as possible. These may include educational trips e.g. a visit to place of scientific interest. Where an opportunity is offered involving expenditure above and beyond the basic requirements of the curriculum, Parents/Guardians are invited to make a voluntary contribution towards the cost. This is done subject to the following:
- Parents/Guardians are notified in writing about the activity, the charge and the fact that it is voluntary.
- The cost will almost always include a subsidy from the school funds
- Whilst, for the guidance of Parents/Guardians, an amount is always specified; approach in confidence, for individual assistance. This request may be made to the Head Teacher or the Chair of Governors.
Decisions in the above matters are the responsibility of the Governing body. Approaches are always considered sympathetically, on the basis of need and with a view to the potential benefit of an activity for the student concerned.