We are proud of the Islamic principles on which this school is based; they guide, enrich and command our conduct and behaviour.
We are proud of our shared human values; these develop compassion within us and enable us to show love, care and respect to all.
We aim to develop an environment where each pupil:
- feels safe, happy, secure and valued;
- enjoys learning, fulfils their potential and achieves high standards;
- is nurtured to become mentally, physically and spiritually healthy.
We aim to develop responsible Muslim citizens who are:
- well rounded in their understanding and implementation of their faith,;
- confident in their identity as British Muslims;
- active in serving their community and wider society;
- ethical in their dealings.
We aim to inculcate in our pupils the noble Islamic character strengths of:
We aim to support and develop our staff so that they are:
- role models for our community;
- able to enrich the lives of our pupils;
- able to educate to an outstanding standard a broad and wide- ranging curriculum;
- effective and cohesive team.
We aim to work together effectively with Parents/Guardians for the benefit of their children by;
- regularly consulting them about school improvement;
- communicating clearly about their child’s performance in school;
- valuing their support for the school.