Woodstock Girls’ School places a great deal of emphasis upon the tarbiyyah of our students.
Every opportunity is taken by all teachers to instil in our students the following Islamic traits:
- Sincerity in our intentions;
- Beauty in our actions;
- Respect for all, especially of teachers and elders;
- Love for all, especially for our fellow students and those younger than us;
- Good manners and behaviour in our interactions with others;
- Commitment to our learning;
- Zeal and enthusiasm for knowledge;
- Punctuality, discipline and order in all aspects of our life.